By definition, community relations, an essential function of any successful business, refers to the various methods companies use to establish and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with the communities in which they operate.
The underlying principal of community relations is that when a company accepts its role and responsibility as a good corporate citizen and takes an active interest in the well-being of its community, then in return, it gains a number of long-term benefits in terms of community support, loyalty and good will.
A comprehensive and strategic community relations program can help virtually any organization – whether large or small, for- or non-profit – achieve increased visibility and a wide variety of other benefits.
Are you seeking to create or improve your organizations’ community relations programming? Are you eager to strengthen your ties to the community or increase the visibility you receive for your community contributions? Are you looking for unique ways to better contribute to the well-being of your local community or improve your reputation among community members? PublicCity PR’s community relations services can help!
Our community relations services include:
- Creative community relations programming and execution
- Community events (grand openings, anniversary and milestone celebrations, customer loyalty and appreciation programs, etc.)
- Sponsorship development and execution
- Cause marketing and promotional partnerships
- Non-profit “matchmaking” and strategic interactions
- Community influencer introductions and relationship development
A variety of for-profit businesses and non-profit organizations currently are benefitting from PublicCity PR’s community relations expertise. Let us help you too! Contact us to learn more.