PublicCity PR Begins 2015 with Six New Clients
SOUTHFIELD, Mich. – PublicCity PR (PCPR), a metro Detroit boutique public relations agency specializing in media and community relations, recently added six new clients to its rapidly expanding account roster. PCPR Founder and Principal Jason Brown made the announcement.
PublicCity will provide its new clients a variety of public relations services, with emphasis on brand awareness and media relations. New PCPR clients include:
- Gardner-White Michigan owned-and-operated, Gardner-White has been serving metro Detroit since 1912. A single store until 1974, Gardner-White now operates ten stores and a warehouse in Auburn Hills, Mich. In 2013, they became the first furniture company to offer customers same-day delivery. Visit www.gardner-white.com for more.
- Belle Tire With more than 80 stores in southeast Michigan and Ohio, and employing more than 1,600 workers, Belle Tire is Michigan and Ohio’s hometown tire dealer – as it has been for more than 92 years. Belle Tire is a family run business. Visit www.belletire.com for more.
- Affinity Tool Affinity Tool Works, LLC , based in Troy, Mich., is a provider of professional tools serving a variety of markets including building and remodeling, do-it-yourself, industrial and woodworking. Product brands under the Affinity umbrella include BORA, Portamate and HTC Products. Exclusive brands distributed include: FISCH, Tormek and Sjobergs. Visit www.affinitytool.com for more.
- InstaBOOST Unlike any other energy supplement currently on the market, InstaBOOST’s popping energy crystals are made with essential vitamins and minerals that provide a healthy energy boost without the crash, and no water needed. InstaBOOST is headquartered in Southfield, Mich. Visit www.instaboost.com for more.
- Michigan Women’s Foundation The Michigan Women’s Foundation has been working to achieve social and economic equality for women and girls in Michigan for 28 years. Through philanthropy and high impact initiatives, the organization’s goal is to ensure a brighter future for women throughout the state. Visitwww.miwf.org for more.
- TVStoreOnline.com Known as the “go to” online resource for television and movie clothing, costumes and memorabilia, this Commerce Twp., Mich.-based company also operates UglyChristmasSweater.com, and plans to launch a new specialty clothing and gift site later this year. Visit www.tvstoreonline.com for more.
About PublicCity PR
Based in Southfield, Mich., PublicCity PR (PCPR) is a boutique public relations agency servicing clients in the restaurant, retail, entertainment, hospitality, non-profit and professional services industries. PublicCity works to quickly and effectively garner publicity and raise its clients’ visibility through strategic media and community relations initiatives. PublicCity also is the Michigan representative for PRConsultantsGroup, a collaborative of independent PR agencies in the top 50 U.S. markets.
PCPR is committed to providing its clients the personal attention they need and the results they deserve, within a budget they can afford. Other notable PCPR clients include Andiamo Restaurants and Andiamo Celebrity Showroom, Zoup! Fresh Soup Company, American Coney Island, The Townsend Hotel, Busch’s Markets, Freedom Hill Amphitheatre and THAW (The Heat & Warmth Fund). For more information, visit www.PublicCityPR.net.